Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 八月 19, 2008

It's my second unofficial day in school and boy am I feeling the heat!



Attended one of my favoritest lesson today early in the morning, at NINE a.m.! Online Journalism is the class. And behold, there are only seven people in the class, including me.

The class plunged right into business and by the end of the class, I've already submitted my first assignment: my resume and application letter. That's how fast things went!

And due next week is the first article. I've done planning what I intend to write, and have started sending out emails and messages requesting for interviews. (Things are getting exciting around here!)


And due some weeks later is another assignment I'm pretty geared up for. We're to follow a manual laborer for several hours and observe how he/she works. Better too if we get our hands dirty! It's something I'd never do if given a choice. But I think it'll be valuable experience and possibly a life-changing one too.



Only the second day of school and i'm feeling the heat already. Looking forward to what God can do in this sem!




Oh yea! I tried frying beehoon for the first time!


And this is how is looks like. lol!

Greater incentives to learn frying beehoon because i really LOVE eating it! I ate it for ONE WHOLE YEAR back in secondary school. *gasps!* Yupps. But seriously, this tastes good for a first-timer. =DD I still remember craving for fried beehoon and being disappointed because the hawker near my place only sells them in the morning. I can foresee many beehoon days to come. Whee!





(Quite a nothing-much-to-read post. But still. =))

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页