Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 四月 01, 2008

Real name: How Jie Xi Jessie
Nicknames: How Jessie how?!!
Married: Nahs.
Male/Female: Female.
High School: Anderson Secondary School. (ASS)
College: NYJC
University: NUS

Short or long hair: Short.
Are you a healthy freak: Quite, with occasional indulgences.
Height: 1.66m
Do you have a crush on someone?: Infatuation bah. Quite long nv crush anyone le.
Do you like yourself?: Hmmm. It's a love-hate relationship.
Righty or lefty: Righty.

First...
Surgery: Er. When i was born--it was a caeserian.
Piercing: 3 on the left, 2 on the right.
Person you see in the morning: Dad, Mum, myself. Bro's off to work alr.
Award: I dun get many awards. Save a 3rd position for storytelling in primary school.
Sport you joined: NONE. Hoo.
Pet: Had a dog, bird, turtle, hamster, and some fishes. All gone with the wind.
Vacation: Indonesia.
Concert: Sodagreen. That's just last year.
First crush: Some cheena guy in primary school.

Currently...
Eating: Arts canteen Young Tau Foo. ROCKS!
Drinking: Plain cold water from water cooler.
Im about to: Study and do more work later.

your future...
want kids: Not sure. If i get married in the first place.
Want to get married: Late 20s i guess.
Careers in mind: Journalist.

which is better?
Lips or eyes?: Eyes.
Hugs or kisses: Hugs.
Shorter or taller: Taller than me please.
Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic.
Sensitive or loud: Sometimes sensitive, sometimes crazy.
troublemaker or hesitant?: Neither? lol.

Have you ever...kissed a stranger: I doubt so.
Drank bubbles: Erm, who would?!
lost glasses/contacts: Lost my first pair of specs in primary school canteen.
ran away from home: Nope. Waiting for the day i can stay on my own.
liked someone younger: Nope. Not in the love-love sense.
liked someone older: Ya.
broke someone's heart: Ya. I can get quite insensitive.
Cried when someone died: When my dog died. That's considered 'someone' to me.

DO you believe in...
Yourself: I doubt myself more than i believe in myself.
Miracles: Yes.
Heaven: Yes.
Santa claus: Erm, you can be my Santa i wouldn't mind.
Magic: Mostly illusions, sometimes too dark to be talked about.
Angels: Yes.

Answer truthfully...
is there someone you want to be with right now? Nope?
do you believe in God? Yes.
Tag 5 people: Don't feel like tagging.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页