Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期四, 四月 03, 2008

i hate it when ppl say,
"It's normal. Everyone is busy rushing deadlines."



It simplifies and commonizes my agony.

But i find myself saying that to every one else. Because it is true. Most people, at least, are stressed up about all the upcoming deadlines.

Who am i to think that my agony is more superior?






But on another hand, i still cannot accept it that my mp3 file which recorded the entire meeting is corrupted and unreadable. Because of this i cannot start work on my meeting story, which is supposedly due tml.

(But i guess i can push it till next wed. =X)


But still...!!!


Of ALL files! Why must it be this ONE?!!






I've tried using mp3 repair tool but it can't fix it still.
Intend to go find some professional to help me out with this.

...$$$...



Have been spending quite a lot recently.
With a huge bulk of it on cab fees.
(Just today i spent about 40 bucks on cab.)

I dunno if i should blame it on my ill-discipline, or blame it on that i just have too much work to do that i've been staying up late lacking sleep and rushing here and there everyday from morning till night.








Well, if you can tell, i'm just ranting.
Letting off some steam so i wouldn't explode like Dr. Perry's mum's pressure cooker. Apparently it sent blackberries up her ceiling, and all over her walls. Because the valve meant to release steam is blocked up.







On a positive note, the thing about having a lot of things to do everyday--it makes me feel accomplished at the same time. Every day i lay on my bed (if i did) i know i've done my best for today. Did everything i can for today. It's time to gear up for tomorrow.

Did two interviews over the past two days.
It's quite a breakthrough for me. Learning how to approach interviewees. Learning what questions to ask, and how. Gathering the courage to approach big shots for interviews.

Journalists have to be bold.

Journalists have to be bold.


Another interview due tomorrow 830am.
Filming for the day.
And breaking news meeting tomorrow evening in school.




...WHOOSH~!!

It's the typical way how japanese who encourage themselves when they brace themselves for sth tough ahead. I like to mutter it to myself under my breath. Because I want to be strong. I have no time for tears and self-pity because they cannot change anything.








The end.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页