Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期一, 四月 07, 2008

I can feel a drastic uplifting of spirits within me.
(Lol at the choice of words. It's a linguist thing.)

Even though I still have some ten deadlines left, everything seems to be falling into place pretty well. Or at least pretty well if you consider work:time ratio.


I found myself smiling (for no reason) again.






But i shall skip the part on how my project mate pangsehed me to present an unfinished assignment today in class. (She was supposed to finish it up.) But well, I forgive her because she had gastric flu and i intend to re-do the assignment individually anyway. =X





And i can't believe that my lecturer announced to the class my mid-term test results lah! I was on mc several weeks ago so i took the re-test. I was supposed to get it back from her today. But i didn't go lecture cuz i had tuition. Then zz and atticus sms-ed me after lecture telling me my results.


I was shocked lah!
Isn't it supposed to be a private thing?!
I feel so exposed lah!


And seriously i was half-expecting a fail-if-not-just-pass grade for that test cuz it was so difficult and i didn't study for it at all! The sheer thought of having my results announced to the class makes me wanna bury my head in the sand and D-I-E.


Well, thank God the results turned out to be presentable.

Walau heng ah~!!






So basically that's it for today.
Blog posts recently tend to lack the usual photos and life philosophies because, well, my mind's all crammed up with school work. Limited free memory space, yunno.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页