Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期四, 四月 10, 2008

Because i haven't posted any photos for too long.


Today was a self-declared off-day. After handing in four assignments yesterday, the sense of accomplishment left me feeling far too elated for any serious work.



dinner at delifrance, beef meatballs spag.




There's a whole community of stray cats loitering around my estate. I'd stop and play with them sometimes. When i'm tired, when i feel down, or when they look lonely. I try to keep a can of cat food in my bag, for the undernourished.


i like cats possibly because i think my personality's very much like a cat.






(hello)





this was drawn some weeks ago during cg.
Carrie asked us to draw out factors that make us stressed.

1. Money. The thought of paying back my loan and living independently.
2. School work. My laptop is the epitome of school work.
3. Career. Sph news centre. *drools*




taken a few weeks ago when i isolated myself in one of the fishtanks in the library.



Random. Many construction workers around my area working on the circle line.


This cat is so pretty i camwhored it. It belongs to a malay family that stays on the first floor. Their cats usually roam around freely. Remember the cat that climbed the tree? Yupps, same family.







Cats enjoy people rubbing their foreheads.
I enjoy seeing it enjoy the rubbing action.




The end. :)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页