Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期日, 三月 16, 2008

Got many photos to post....
Cuz i'm too lazy to upload them to facebook or anywhere else.
Feel free to rip photos off my blog, in general.
But credit me if you post them up somewhere else.





13th March, Thursday, at around 12mn...
Paper aeroplanes flew into my living room.
(I thought it was young boys playing around)
Until i took a look closer, and they say "Jesse! Look Outside!"
I smiled.


There they were, hiding outside my house.

Top-down: maurise, zz, carrie



And they surprised me!
They kinda look more like monsters. LOL.



(What's zz doing?)


It was really late. Last buses have left.
And i kindly offered them a place to sleep...

=X



內八!





Next is kuu-poon session on saturday with sia, dxx, joycee and WEN!
(I challenged wen to join us for kuu-poon sessions here, and she took it up. Hoohoo.)


My bday's on 13th march, and joycee's just one day after on 14th march. Both of us are long and slim, and and short hair. They always say we are like twins or sisters or what.


Sweet pretty pink balloons.



And they were for joycee. =)



Bought these balloons for her.

Reason being...
(1) No idea what else to get.
(2) We're both pisceans, so she should be a hopeless idealistic romantic too. Lol. (i'm quoting unreliable source here.)
(3) I like balloons. =X



Out-of-focus. (I dun have a clear photo.)






生日蛋糕自我毀滅上下集。


We couldn't get the lighter to work at first.
And halfway through the cake the lighter worked!

Erm, yea...



Wen and baby indian boy ONE.



Wen and baby indian boy TWO.



Wen and baby indian boy THREE.



Okay, finish. Bye bye...




Next is saturday after service with cg at istana park.

We played for a while, and then some of them (carrie, zz, maureen) sang a series of Gary + Sodagreen songs. Then it's cake and cutting it.




me and kezia. =)
(i din realise my bones protrude out so much.)


Throughout, maurise, the organizer, is in-charged of making sure we don't go overtime. Lol. So fierce. Tak-glam lah.




zz blowing bubbles! HAHAHHAHA. =X



Erm, the point of this photo is "pretty bubbles!"
The bubbles looks really pretty mah.




Okay, that's the end. Thanks to all who remembered my bday and did something about it. I'm surprised that so many ppl remembered, seriously, with the flooding of sms-es. For one, i personally don't have much talent in remembering bdays. So, i really appreciate what you guys did for me. Thank you!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页