Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期三, 三月 05, 2008

down down down.




Emotionally weak. And i know it's the result of my physical breakdown + mental fatigue. Rendering me unproductive and moody. Makes me wanna just lean on someone's shoulders and cry...


I don't cry alot. Just the feeling of wanting to cry (that sourish sensation lingering at your nose, your eyes, and your mouth/throat cavity) is enough, i don't need to actually cry out loud. Perhaps over the years my threshold of crying has increased. It takes more to make me cry, more than just pain, more than just discouragements, more than just pms.


I realized what a logical emoist I am. Whenever i feel down, i'd figure out the reason that caused it. I'll do whatever it takes to make me happier (by eating sashimi or chocolate), i'll spend time alone cuz i feel refreshed being alone, and i'll even allow myself some indulgence in emoism. And then i'll get over it, sometimes it takes a day, sometimes one whole week. (Over two weeks of emoism and it'll be termed depression.)


But i'm not sure if i've gotten over this mid-sem crisis.






Anyway, went to the docs this evening. Had migraine again, and it was quite serious. The first time i went to a private clinic near my place. It's called Chin Choo Clinic, and it reminds me of zz, ie. Choo Chin Tiong. =x


Doc's quite friendly, and gave me tons of medicine, possibly trying to give my money's worth. And i learned something new today. There's no such thing as being dependent on painkillers. So for those who have migraine/menstrual cramp, don't gei kiang, bear with the pain and end up unable to work for two days. Just take the medicine...



from the docs. mc + four different types of medicine.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页