Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期日, 三月 30, 2008

bo: ahahaha!!!
so cute
you got a blogger's block?
let me give you a fantastic idea
u shd....................
suspense........................
blog about your blogger's block!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahahahahaha


... T-H-A-N-K-S... Bo...








Today (i.e. 29th March, Saturday) felt totally like a Sunday.
Primarily because there's NO church today.
For the first time since forever, I'm officially attending Sunday Service!

Okay, it's not exactly like I'm going over to the Adults' Group,
it's just that Tertiary Service is scheduled on Sunday, just for this week.
Strange huh.



Anyway... today i went sukisushi with sia.



Hearts sushi.



Well, they charged us for food wastages. (Bad example, don't learn!)


Seriously it's not bad!
But i have a pathetically small appetite so it's never worthwhile for me to buffet.







Feeling like a ballon after eating too much...
I contemplated going home, and ended up at hemisphere,
a cafe in OG building, right beside church!
See it's such a habit that i spend sat evening at orchard!



Floor windows overlooking Orchard Road.


Hemisphere is a nice, quiet cafe right in the middle of Orchard Road,
competing with established franchises like Starbucks and Coffeebean.

I enjoy it's simplicity, cozy-ness, and that there's no need to fight for seats and power points. (yes, there is wireless@sg.) They even offer free card and board games for customers to play with. But of course the variety available cannot be compared to settler's or mind's.



Alone. (yes, i do enjoy time alone.)


There's this mother-daughter couple
who sat on the couches right in front of me.
They played UNO, ate some sides, and chatted.
The girl's only about 8 years old.
As i watched them, i couldn't help but envy their closeness.
That they can simply sit around a table and enjoy each other's presence.

I couldn't remember any moments where i spend time alone with my mum.




And i jumped at my chair at around 730 cuz i thought i forgot to go tuition.
And then i realized...
It's Saturday.
Tuition's on Sunday.

And I laughed at myself.





I stayed till they closed.

1 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

huh.. thanks for thread ))

9:35 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页