Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期六, 二月 09, 2008

Happy Anniversary.





Valentine's Services have always been especially significant to me. Not because i enjoy kpo-ing on the love stories of whoever preaching. But because nine years ago, on Valentine's Service, i rededicated my life back to God.


It is my love story with God.


My personality does not render me much potential to be a good Christian. I lose interest easily and lack perseverance. I'm self-centered, not sociable, and too independent for community life. To pick up Christianity like any other hobby such as learning ballet or piano or baking, i would've dropped out long ago.


For this reason, it's indeed God's grace that sustains me.





It's been some time since i last cried before God. Floating about in a state of stagnancy, God's grace and love doesn't seem that real anymore. But today, God really touched me during worship. The lyrics articulated of my relationship with God. Images of the past flooded my mind, and i simply stand in humility before God, of His grace lavished out upon me.





I still believe that Your grace is enough for me.

Happy 9th Anniversary, God.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页