Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期六, 一月 12, 2008

This post is dedicated to a particular sea creature...





We could've seen each other for 10 000 times before
on the train on the bus along the streets
but we wouldn't have known
because we were strangers then.

It's like 珊瑚海, that Jay Chou song about a fish and a bird.
It's hard to imagine how our paths actually crossed.
Different age, different schools, different circle of friends.


But life works in its own mysterious ways.



It was early last year.
I still remember our first msn conversation.
i tried to be friendly.
No ulterior motives.

Your "Wah, you put make-up ah?"
How you're more amused than me that you said that.
And how you always made sure that no one felt left out.

We've had countless of kuupoon sessions,
Late-night-crap-talking on msn,
and "Help me with my rj/edit my ang moh"s.




13.11.07
(i digged msn archivess. ARE YOU TOUCHED?)
i became your honey and
you became my bumblebee.

Even though
i trust you as straight as changi airport road
but i know that you love me
and you know that i love you too.





If you ever
d i s a p p e a r
just remember to appear again.
:)









Where on earth did i learn to be so mushy and cheesy?!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页