Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期五, 一月 11, 2008

randomness.




i have nothing to blog about
because my life recently has been as dull as
coke without sugar.


i've been staying up late
for
no
apparent
reason.


sometimes i'd be tossing and turning on my bed
when i hear him drop by.
sometimes i'd be up and awake
sitting right there in the living room
door wide open as he
sheepishly appear at my door
half-naked


and stuff the straits times through the gates.
like we paid him to do something shameful.










i sent her a message.


she's attached.
if you know who i'm talking about.
but i guess no one would.


my life is like
known by everyone
yet not known by anyone.
you get what i mean?






i should eat my noodles before they get rotten.





i've been working on a transcript which
my bro wants done by tml.


i'll get thirty bucks for it.


but seriously
for the amount of time spent on it
it's not worth it.









i'm sick of this brand of cup noodles.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页