Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期五, 一月 18, 2008

It was 730am, Friday, 11th January.
I didn't sleep cuz i screwed my bio-clock up.
Little did i expect a pleasant surprise to be awaiting me.



*Blink blink*
A new msn conversation.
Ho Joe-Han. Or better known as Malaysian by my older readers.

"jessie!"
I can imagine his expression and how he'd sound.
It's 1130pm over at his side.
And i haven't seen or spoken to him ever since he left for Durham last September.
Joe-Han i do miss you yunno!


Here's a short excerpt from our short exchange.

him:
why can't you come europe?

me:
hmmm , cuz i'm broke?

him:
can you save up or apply for grants?
there are loads of hidden grants in singapore.

me:
i guess i'll leave europe tour till my honeymoon.
hahaha.

him:
would you want to marry me?

me:
yes joehan, you sound SO SINCERE.



It's just a joke, so don't take it seriously okay. Anyway, joe-han's attached already. And i'm really glad for him that he actually found his love in a foreign land. =D

And then after chatting on msn for a while, guess what? Joe-han actually offered to called me! He insisted that long-distance calls aren't that expensive after all, and so we talked on the phone for a time limit of 10 mins. And he sounded just the same.

Alrights! Remember to come back for kiliney's and laksa during your summer hols!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页