Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期三, 一月 30, 2008

I wonder how many of my readers are following the presidential elections in America. If you read main newspapers online, you'd come across statements like "XXX Editorial Board endorses Clinton," or "Senator XXX endorses Obama."


Even though the US elections doesn't concern me directly, it's a personal satisfaction to see Bush stepping down as the president. Just when it's starting to feel like Bush is going to be the president of the United States forever... there's hope!







So, I'm proud to announce that
fluff-my-fur.blogspot.com endorses
Hilary Clinton
.






(As if anyone cares!) And it's kinda an obliged thing cuz I'm female afterall. But seriously, no matter whether clinton or obama gets elected, it's gonna be a historical moment for America.


So now, it's time to sit back, relax and watch show.

1 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

None of the candidates are particularly appealing. I don't support Hillary, she's just too much part of the Washington establishment.

I support Obama for the Democrat primary, and John McCain for the republican primary/presidential election.

12:38 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页