Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期一, 一月 14, 2008

i was really hungry cuz dinner was merely half a bowl of porridge.
so i had a hard time deciding if i should eat or sleep.
(10am lecture at lt25)

God has His way of helping me decide.
i couldn't sleep.

This time round it wasn't so much that my bio-clock's screwed.
But more because my mind's bugged by something.
An issue that has two ways of solving.
And i chose the longer path.

It's been three freakin' years already.





School's in tomorrow.
I'm not exactly looking forward to it.
Cuz i'm still pretty much in the holiday mood.
What's more it's a 10am.
(I have trouble waking up, even for a 12pm lesson.)
I'm so gonna have monday blues this sem.
(My last sem, reminder.)

I hope i don't have to resort to gluing my hand to the bed.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页