Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 一月 29, 2008

Another late night.


Finished a poster for nm3208 yesterday.


Resume and letter of application due on wednesday.
Here i am, taking a break, and blogging.

It's not exactly a break really.
Because blogging can be tiring too.
Recently i've been re-evaluating my purposes for blogging.
This is, you know, the longest blog i've ever kept.




(At this juncture, a COCKROACH flew unto the sofa, landing beside where i was sitting and scared the hell out of me.)




Anyway, it's been four weeks into the new year already. And it's been hectic thus far. Coping with school, church, friends, tuition, and many many assignments, each of them requiring 100% of my attention. I wish i can decide the number of hours i have each day. I wish and i can only wish. Nowadays, I give thanks every time before i sleep. Simply because i still have time to sleep.

Well, i just need to settle myself in, and find a way to cope with all these.





A quick update about school.


nm3208: is designing content for new media. An extension of the module i took last semester which requires me to do a lot of drawing and designing, if you still remember. It's a 100% CA module, with no final exams. It's a xiong module, but it's definitely gonna be a rewarding one.

The first group project would be to film a mtv. The song has to be original, and the mtv has to be narrative in nature. This thursday, I'll be attending a course on video recording. Hope to learn video editing later on too.


nm3880A: zz's 2nd favorite module. =x It's about copyright and new media. Taking it too with bowen and atticus. And we're all from nyjc! Anyway, besides being an IT-idiot, the lecturer is loads of fun, energy and laughter, all so to spice up the night lecture.

Today after lecture, we took the same bus home together! Me, zz, bowen and our lecturer! We talked about the s377A repeal, about how different US and Sg are, and about some other random stuff that i can't remember. I enjoy listening to her, cuz she's very entertaining, and has many experiences to share.


nm3211: news reporting and editing. The title speaks for itself. For group project. we're supposed to publish an online newspaper for NUS as a tutorial group. For this, we have to write a resume, and apply for a position in the newspaper. I'm gonna apply for the Art Editor position. And then we'll have to start sourcing for news in NUS and write articles subsequently. If we're good enough, we may get published for real and let the whole wide NUS read our newspaper.



...which reminds me...
that i have to write one Breaking News article this semester.
No specified deadline.
I just need one breaking news in NUS.


The definition of a breaking news:
An unforeseen event that is important and relevant to readers, i.e. the students in NUS.


For example,
the change in S/U options last semester,
and (did you hear?) there was a death on campus last week.

These are breaking news, and I NEED ONE!!!



Hence if you do hear of such BREAKING NEWS in NUS, please... pleease... PLEEASE~~!!! let me know! Take me as a paparazzi, or a nosy-pig i don't care! I want news!!!



Okay, I guess you get the idea.



So, this was school for me so far.
Tiring, but i learned much.
You're commendable too, if you managed to read everything right up to this concluding paragraph. For that, i love you. *Muacks!* (How conditional can my love get?)
Anyway, that's all for today.
Goodbye people, and hello resume.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页