Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 十一月 13, 2007

taken from ieatishootipost

And yes before I forget, let me comment on the hospital fish porridge which was my first meal after surgery. With all due respect to the hospital cooks, it really wasn't their fault that I could not order lamb chops which I am sure would be quite good -- the fish porridge was Bleeeeaaachhh!! 1/5



ieatishootipost was admitted to the hospital to undergo Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, which is to remove his gallbladder. (hahahha.) And these are his comments about the hospital's food. I found them hilarious because if you read his food blog, you'd notice that all the food have a rating of at least 3/5. And he gave the hospital's porridge a 1/5. Shows how horrible the porridge is! Also, him rating EVEN the porridge shows how much of a food blogger he is. Hah. Interesting character he is. :)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页