Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 十一月 20, 2007

Photos. Lots of them.


Guess who we met?

Zann spotted him, saying his botak head looks familiar. -.-



Me + Zann. Just got to know her on thurs night through sia on msn.



2nd attempt at jumping=successful.


It is very paisehy to jump in the middle of changi airport. Yes, i do feel paiseh. But it's very exhilarating. I don't mind doing stupid stuff in public because none of these people will remember me, and i'll most prolly never see them again. So who cares.



Recently i'm starting to feel that my eyes are getting so bigg they're scary.

On friday, sam asked me if i wear contacts. She thought i wore those that make your pupils look bigger. (She then mumbled saying my eyes are pretty.) And then on sun he, too, asked me if i wear contacts. (I bet he thinks my eyes look pretty. HAHHAHHAHA.)






KBOX-ing.


Went Kboxing afterwards with zz, junyao, zhichun, and tiyo.


Notice the difference in singing intensity.



We were trying to act mtv-style. HAHHAHA. Okay, FAILED I KNOW.


That's all. Lazy to blog further. I'm in school right now. This week is study week, and next week's exams. *Yawns*

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页