Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 十一月 27, 2007

I FINISHED MY EXAMS!




Exams Special.


It's the exams period in NUS. And studying for exams in NUS is as stressful as O levels and A levels, if not even more stressful, just that the torture ends faster.

For the past few weeks, I resembled somewhat like a walking zombie. I slept for less than 5 hours each day, sometimes even going without sleep. It's a nightmare I'm glad to have ended and a state of lifelessness I managed to survive.

But I really thank God I have this one whole bunch of people stuck with me in this exams period. We study together, we eat together, we sleep together, and we pray together. Knowing that you're not alone, and knowing that God's with you, that makes everything a lot easier to endure.





So, here's a tribute to every student's devil, the exams.
And for all who are still in it, p.e.r.s.e.v.e.r.e., it will soon be OVER. :)



1: The Battle belongs to the Lord. List of who's having exams when and where.
2: LORD is with us. This banner's done by guanrui two semesters ago and has been with us ever since. :)



3: Pantry=FOOD! Woohoo. Stocks of coffee, milo, biscuits, instant noodles, snacks, etc.
4: Stay healthy while mugging=FRUITS! Eat more fruits. Cannot fall sick!



5: Well prepared by guanrui. A list of when 151 will arrive at our usual bus-stop. :)
6: Prepared by bowen and some other brothers. Panadols, cough syrup, eyemo, plasters, fengyou, pills for tummyaches. *Applaud*



7: Whiteboard entertainment: What are your plans for christmas? Check out yz's reply: "Mug 4 sem 2" *!!!!!* -_______________- 真是欠揍!
8: Made by jiadai and jitkai, God-ley's DOUBLEMINT. Haha!



9: Guanrui bought this for us!!! *Applaud!* This is air-purifier. Eucalyptus flavor, helps sooth colds, and improves concentration. Thanks Guanrui!!!


And in case you're wondering who's guanrui...

TAHDAH~! Hoohoo. Here's guanrui with his MINDMAP.


It's OVER! Praise the Lord!
Okay, only that particular module's over. Jiayou guanrui for the rest of your modules! And thank God for you!!! :DD



10: My fengshui desk, haha. Nah, it's just where I've muggged at this sem and for the past few sems. (refer to last semester's exams blogpost here.) Oh, and thanks to CARRIE and ZZ for blessing me with SO much food! Thanks!!! :)


Yea, I brought my pig over to study with me, and gosh she is SO POPULAR i tell you. Especially with people like sl, bowen, guan, and dawn. I've always thought that she's cute, but seeing you guys cuddle her like that makes her even cuter. Haha.







And lastly, here's an exclusive video.
Based on true story.
Directed by zz, and starring Venetia.
(I dunno what's its title, perhaps I'll update later.)


Enjoy!






:)

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页