Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期三, 十月 03, 2007

It's getting hot and humid nowadays. Yucks. And i've lost the momentum for school. I don't feel like going to school AT ALL. And it's not because i have many tests or projects or assignments. I just don't feel like going to school. Since the mid-term break, i've been sleeping at later than wee hours, and waking up at later than noon. Sigh~.



Went to hmv on sunday with mau. Was trying to find kanon's album. But i found something else instead. Sodagreen's albums at $7.95 each. !!! Am elated and proud to show that i have a LIST of sodagreen songs now. LEGAL. =)





I don't want to sleep. I don't want to wake up and have to go school. I feel like whining, throwing tantrums and crying like in kindergarten.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页