Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期一, 九月 03, 2007

天氣預報 · weather forecast



今天將會是完美的一天~!!
Today's gonna be a b-e-a-utiful day~!!





This morning started off on a good note, with FM933 announcing 新加坡金曲獎入圍名單, and our Superman Gary 曹格 入圍了六大獎項!! Woohoo~.

And then i met Nicholas to go to IT Co-op to fix my laptop wireless. After all the reformatting and re-installing of softwares, it is concluded that it is a hardware problem. 硬件問題。So the friendly IT guy who is very 'arh' with Nicholas changed wireless modem card (?) for me and tah-dah~! I can access wireless now! And in fact, i am typing this post using my good old baby laptop. Orh~, i'm so proud of my baby lah.

Later today, yz's gonna pass me a photoshop cd, so i can re-install photoshop into my laptop and start editing my photos and start posting them up! And start doing my nm2208 assignment, which you guys will see soon. I've created a blog for it already (It's a grading requirement).



So, yay, hip-hip-hurray for such a beautiful day. Cheerios everybody~!!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页