Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期日, 九月 02, 2007

Here's an update about myself and what i've been up to for the past week.







As you know, school started. And as you might know, this is a rather hectic semester for me, considering two non-examinable modules, and more importantly, most of the modules i'm taking this sem aren't my forte.





Like for visual comms, i need to learn illustrator and relearn photoshop.

For critical discourse analysis, i need to learn to speak up in front of english majors, and be active in the online forum.

For film studies, i need to learn filming and video editing.





But all in all, i enjoy what i'm studying, and i'm trying to view all these as a challenge rather than a mountain of stress.









Timetable's quite heavy in a sense, with film screenings and optional studio sessions. Haven't been eating properly. Irregular meals, if not skipping of meals. I feel hungry for more than half the day. It's bad and i need to get used to the timetable and insert my meals accordingly.







Oh, and something happened. I lost almost all my photos. Don't ask me why. But somehow, it doesn't hit me as hard as i thought it would. Well, it's over and we all should look ahead.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页