Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期四, 九月 13, 2007

During one of my english lessons, we were learning about themes and transitivity, and how passivising sentences tend to leave out agents.


Teacher: Can anyone give me an example of an active sentence?
Student: I enjoy going to class.
Teacher: Oh, you sucker...


HAHAHHAHA.


This is something i developed using illustrator for an assignment.
I title it: My brain and migraine.



Met ber a couple days ago in school when i was on my way to nowhere. She wanted to get a new hp, so i accompanied her. We went to the singtel shop at taka, and the m1 shop at paragon. I tell you the service at m1 is SO much better than that at singtel, where the salesgirl simply directed us to brouchers. =.= The guy at m1, he said he's still studying in sp, explained to us the different functions of different hps, and compared for us the different student plans available and explained some terms and conditions we need to take note of. He's friendly and patient with us, even when ber took what, 30 mins(?) deciding which hp to get. He even took out his own hp to let us play with.


So, the moral of the story is, go to m1 shops, support good customer service.



And then another guy who attended to us was called Joe Toh (ma-te-kudasai). Hoo.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页