Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期三, 八月 15, 2007

a really short one. i'm tired.





I'm starting to feel the stress now. Not stress as in that there are many deadlines to meet or assignments to rush. But stress as in the sense of inadequacy and incompetence as compared to the mass of people around you who will be your classmates for the next 5 months.


After 2 years of adjusting to chinese, now it's ENGLISH. What's more, ENGLISH LITERATURE. I have no background in literature, not at all, not even in secondary school because my first ever literature teacher was a scarecrow personified.


I've chosen this course of study. This is what i wanna do. All i can do now is to gear myself up and study twice as hard as compared to my peers.
(Jesse remember how God brought you through three level 3000 chinese modules last semester. God is faithful!)





Today was my literature class, tml's my english level 300 class. WOOSH!






Oh. And i saw my cousin in class today. Yea, that person with the same weird surname as me turns out to be indeed my cousin.


Told you this would be really short.

2 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

oh no.. hey i give u a tip.. this tip is worth at least a B+ in your essay.

in my experience taking lit, don't be fooled that u need to rely on your own analysis.

it's foolish. u know why? no one can analyse deep themes well through the rush of a sem. and that means 80% of lit students. u have so many books and a few weeks only, totally impossible.

so how? go to the lib early early and borrow the guidebooks/analysis of the books. just like in any other module, u gotta do research and take the views from the experts!

like i said, dun be fooled by the impression that you need to come up with ur own analysis. u do research and u come up with ur angle based on those research, or just plain copy them.

and i need to emphasis this: borrow ur guide/analysis books early!! they are not RBR, and u will seriously need them, and they are in short supply.

12:03 下午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

hoohoo. thanks!!!

12:35 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页