Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 八月 21, 2007

the men around me.





It's a sudden yet retarded realisation that quite some men around me are heading towards a bright future. Bright like the scorching sun and my laptop screen.



Like my dear brother.
Graduated from nyp. Enlisted into ns. Read up about investments and alot more. Saved the money he earned in ns. Got out from ns. Found a stable good-paying job. Now, he's studying part-time in a private uni.

Makes me wonder, what am i doing piling up my debts in uni?



Like malaysian ho.
Debater ho. Coached sji hockey to the semis. Written papers and stuff during his ns days. Toured europe after ord. Going durham university in uk to study law. Talks of practising law in uk or in singapore.

I want to be rich and intelligent.



Like fabien.
Just came back from shanghai. Going uk to study accounting and i-forgot-what. Aspires to be a millionaire and retire by the ripe old age of 35.

I don't want money enough.
I hope he remembers me when he's 35.



Lastly, like andre.
Saw him today in yih. No longer that chubby-huggilicious-teddy-bear no more. Proved once again the power of NS by losing weight amounting to a whole of me. Doing law in nus. Couldn't even recognise him.

I guess i don't have to lose weight.
But hey, it's about a staying fit and healthy. Way to go andre.

1 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

i see 3 potential husbands and an existing goldmine. wow.. u have it made!

1:03 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页