Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 八月 28, 2007

i have many pictures to upload and stuff to blog about but i cant.
irritating.
and i was on my way to school when i remembered the lecturer had cancelled the lecture.



i got tagged by shyan.



Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to "sabo". People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.





1. I'm born with single eyelids. But about every once a week i'll get double eyelids on my left eye. It makes my eye look bigger, but i end up with 大小眼. 0.o



2. I write 90 degrees anti-clockwise. Meaning, when i write, i tilt my paper 90 degrees anti-clockwise.


3. I have weird dress sense, fullstop.


4. For some strange unknown reasons, my lower jaw is aligned in front of my upper jaw. But other than that, my set of teeth is perfectly straight.


5. I can't cycle, I can't blade, I can't swim.


6. I stopped growing since sec 1. I was 166 then, I'm still 166 now.


---updated---
okay, i thought of one more weird thing about me. Every time i cross the road, i would think that it's only my spirit that has crossed the road. My physical body is lying in my pool of blood after being hit by a car. Like in dramas where you die and your spirit leaves your body kind. So everytime after i crossed a road, i'll turn back to double-check that i'm not dead.
---end of update---


I took a long long time to come up with this list. Maybe i'm not so weird afterall. I just sent my laptop for servicing. Hope it'll come back to me soon.


If you get tagged, don't bother doing this if you don't wish to.
dxx. edwin. huanyan. jesline. yizhong. zz.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页