Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 七月 24, 2007

You know, there's one good thing about having migraines. Serious. Yesterday i had migraine and because of that i missed two meals. BUT also because of that, the tummy that i've been growing over the holidays is now GONE. Woohoo~!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just finished gymming in school. And had my sushi. Now, i'm as happy as i can be. Hoohoo. Seriously, that feeling of having worked out is woohoo~. The best part of it all, is weighing myself and finding my weight back to ideal. YIPPEE.



good evening everyone. =D

2 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

WaAhH, just by missing 2 consecutive meals can make the tummy gone?!?

i wish mine would be as simple as that. haha.

9:59 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

at first I thought u sitting on a toilet bowl when the picture was half-loading.

:P since when did u become a gym rat?

4:07 下午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页