Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期四, 七月 19, 2007

Me, guan, ven, joe and zz watched transformers yesterday at tiong bahru plaza. (Sounds ulu ah? It's my first time there) Afterwhich junyao, maureen joined us. And junyao brought his dog pumpkin along. =D



I have to admit that i have a soft spot for cats and dogs, and i started cam-whoring pumpkin.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See how junyao strangles pumpkin.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Pumpkin and a can of whiskas.



Even though pumpkin's a mix-breed, he's still really really cute, and he reminds me of my dog. Unless we have a turtle for a pet, we prolly can't outlive our pets. Even though i had to cope with the loss of my dog, i never regretted having it. For many things in life, it's really the process that matters, not the outcome.



Good morning!

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页