Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期一, 六月 18, 2007

.ONE.
because i regard you as a friend, and because i know you'd read my blog
*臭美*.
getting the award's just a bonus.
spread love. music. that's all.
aye. feels really weird saying these kinda eew.


.TWO.
boy, it's been some time.
since i last sat down in a cafe. drink my latte. eat my cheesecake. read my novel.
since i last went to the gym. exercise.
since i last visited the library.
since i last went SHOPPING.
gosh. i miss my latte.


.THREE.
i just watched Beauty and the Geek on Ch 5. Season THREE.
and i have to say that NIELS HOVEN is SO CUTE.
yuck i sound bimbotic.
but he IS cute. AFTER his makeover.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
his eyes electrocute you, whichever way you look at them.
well, he got a perfect SAT score. erm, no link.



boy i miss having eye-candies around.

2 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

"boy i miss having eye-candies around."

i'm sorry i graduated already. haha..

12:18 上午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

LOL.

1:14 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页