Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期四, 六月 21, 2007

aye. today is a not-very-good day for me.

I woke up with serious migraine. It's like someone trying to hammer my head off my neck.


So, I (woke up, pop panadols, and slept) X3.



Then went to have steamboat at marina south. *though i hesitated* Was glad i went. =)
Okay, I guess you guys aren't very interested in knowing what happened to ME.
FINE. Here's the answers. LOL.



That question I've posted in my previous post...

If you chose option ONE: RED SQUARE
You are one person who DARES TO ASK QUESTIONS.
Like WANSIA. KEEP ASKING ME FOR ANSWERS. ARGH, and dxx.

If you chose option TWO: BLUE TRIANGLE
You are one FRIENDLY AND HARMONIOUS person.
Like ME, wen, wayne, and shuyi. =)

If you chose option THREE: LIME GREEN LETTER "A"
You are DILIGENT AND HARDWORKING.
Like EDWIN. *HUH?* O.O
just kidding lah.

If you chose option FOUR: BLACK CIRCLE
You are OBSESSED WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER.
Like... =X HAHA. shan't mention names. =X



LOL. Hmmm. So is this tiny quiz accurate? I shan't rattle on and bore you with my theory on it. =) It's just for fun!

2 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

haha doubt me somemore.. must be hardworking then can slack!

1:10 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

hahaha...so edwin, u show people that u are slacking but actually u are mugging furiously at home? lol. *joking*

2:29 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页