Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期一, 五月 28, 2007

What is your purpose for living?



Jasmine asked last saturday during sermon.
I asked jiankai last saturday before dinner.
I asked sia and dxx yesterday over coupons.

And I first asked myself this question when i was in sec 1.
sia says i 早熟。
haha. probably.

But i guess this is one question we all have to ask ourselves sooner or later.


What is your purpose for living?



We are all born into this world.
Not by choice.
Perhaps it's our parents', maybe it's an 'accident'
Or is everything pre-ordained?
Or is it like what jiankai says, we all evolve from one cell?


We eat, we study, we work, we get married.
We have kids, we grow old, we become sick and we all die.


100 years down the road, who remembers us?
What do we leave behind after we die?
Or are we all victims of a cruel game,
in which we play along only to realise that at the end of everything, the cards are reshuffled and everything starts all over again?
Or like sia says, we she live because we're she's afraid to die? *!!*



So, do you have an answer to this question?
I'm in no position to criticize your answer.
It's your life, your choice.
But whatever your answer is, it better be worthwhile to live for.

Afterall, life is one long tough journey.

2 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

Nice!
Always interesting to see ur thoughts relating to life.


No wonder I find myself visiting ur blog more frequent than ever.

ur friendly neigbourhood spidy

8:57 上午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

Hi, erm, spidy. haha. may i know who you are? lol. =)

1:09 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页