Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期三, 五月 30, 2007

taken from gary's blog

May 30, 2007
TIME FOR ME TO STOP.

I AM HERE TO ANNOUNCE........ I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE A 2 YEAR BREAK FROM THE ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS, I WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE WHO ENJOYED MY MUSIC AND MY VOICE, TRULY FROM MY HEART I AM THANKFUL. AS FOR THE FUTURE, I DONT KNOW WHERE I'LL BE, WHAT I'LL DO, BUT I DO KNOW ITS THAT I WILL REMEMBER THE TIMES WE SHARED TOGETHER. DO TAKE CARE OF EACHOTHER AND ALWAYS REMEMBER " LOVE AND PEACE " ... ha ha ha joking la...


Congrats gary, you've just been crowned the JOKER OF THE YEAR. You might even wanna consider being the Joker in Batman. Okay, that's not funny.



Farewell for Eelee.

Eelee's flying.
Off to Chile on Saturday night.
For two whole years of church planting.

When i first heard the news, i was quite surprised. Cuz she had been talking about it all along, and HEY, now she's really going church planting! The second thought that came to my mind is "Eelee 长大了。" Not that i'm older than her. But really, she has grown alot over the years that i know of her. She has always been a role model for me. Am really glad that now she's taking this step of faith to venture out of her comfort zone, to do something she's convicted about, and to impact lives beyond the shores of Singapore.

It's a nudge for me personally.
I got to spur myself on towards more growth.
Holy discontentment.

Okay, anyway, there we were, in Siam Kitchen, Hougang Mall. Eelee, daniel, debbie, junhuang and me. The food's pretty good.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And we had some time of catching up and sharing. Somehow, whenever we gather like this, the main topic always seems to revolve around courtship and marriage, and whether we've spotted any potential partners. lol. When it comes to courtship and stuff like that, i'm really leaving it all to God. Just focus on building friendships and when time comes, i pray everything will fall into place. Okay, we talked about Eelee's mission and Junhuang's job too.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
daniel+junhuang

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me+eelee.
(she made me lean forward so my head will look bigger. !!!)


Tommorrow's part II of Eelee's farewell. LOL. More good food. hee. OH, and thanks junhuang for treating us today! =D

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页