Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期三, 三月 21, 2007

Of stuff i've wanted to post for quite some time, but didn't due to the 2 tests i had past weeks, and procrastinated till i thought i should just not post it. until...

Of district242 two weeks ago.

Three things that struck me...

1. i'm surprised at how real the leaders are. they're not afraid to talk about the issues the leadership face, and they're not afraid to 摊开来谈。

2. i'm challenged to serve more. told christine + qiaoping. feel like i've always been very comfortable just doing the things my leaders ask me to. if they don't ask me to do anything, then i just don't. it's been so long since i last did something that made my heart race, that i felt that if God doesn't help me i'll die. sigh. i want a breakthrough!

3. i'm encouraged to initiate more. many a times, ideas come to my mind about improving cgs, or starting new stuff. sometimes i mention them to the people around me, but ultimately, nothing's implemented. wenjiang talked about taking ownership to do things to see changes. i wanna be more responsible with these ideas God's entrusted to me, and to be more proactive to spur one another on towards love + good deeds.

hence, bible study session. had the first session last fri. really hope to be able to continue it.



Of today's sub-district.
1. to take initiative to sow. it's so easy, to live day by day, week by week, meeting deadlines, going cg/service, waiting for a sign. to wait for the divine signal by the careleader that says, "Let's sow this week." but evangelism is more than that. it's lifestyle. i need to learn this. to take more initiative. easier said than done, haha.

2. what can i contribute to this ministry? wrote some stuff down. i only have one year left. pray God will use me, in whatever ways possible.





______________________________________________
there's always this sense of mixed feelings within me. isit just me? my pride, my insistence, my failure to look at the bigger picture.

标签:

1 条评论:

Blogger yeu@nn 说...

hence, bible study session. had the first session last fri. really hope to be able to continue it.

Hey sis, thanks a doz for the Bible study session. Very blessed by it, and it's very encouraging. I think we need more of these, honestly. You are doing a good work sis. Keep it up! :D

What i found especially helpful was the background knowledge. It helped me make better sense of the Bible passage, and to have a deeper and more personal experience of God that way. :)

Just some improvement points...
Perhaps can have shorter passages, but encourage more discussion, and personal sharing.

I think the important thing here in Bible study is more of consistency. Just keep plowing on. Because once people capture the heart, and the spirit, and see the value of God's Word, they'll be inspired in turn to study God's Word for themselves. And I think that's where the Bible study will have really succeeded.

You are a sister with much talent for God. Do your best to push yourself on to give all you can to Him in this ministry. Help to build up the younger bros and sisters in this minister, and speak the truth in love to them, helping them start seeing life from God's point of view. Share your own heart and burden, and vision with others. Then you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus. :D (1 Tim 4)

Much love,
YA

1:19 下午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页