Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期四, 三月 22, 2007

Many have asked me why i am leaving but surely you understand if i do not, in such a public place, refer to the systemic aberrations underlying my working milieu? Neither should i refer to those who have debased themselves and thereby transformed into perfect cogs in this increasingly heartless monstrosity that is passed off well as an education system.

met him in nus on monday. surprise surprise. tho i don't have the slightest hint what he's doing currently, and why he's in nus. has he finished his phd?

retrieved the above italics from my first blog.



i was reminded of the reason why i chose media.

3 条评论:

Anonymous 匿名 说...

hmm... who is he??

11:19 上午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

my jc gp tutor. =)

8:06 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

now i get it..

haha i always tot your old blog was jesse yellowfield. now then i noticed it's yellowfied :P

Edwin.

12:15 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页