Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期五, 三月 16, 2007

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you leave a comment on this post:
1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this [post] on your blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

huanyan posted this on his blog. i commented, he replied, and hence. =) unlike him, i seriously doubt any response cuz i've never been assured of any readership. haha.

标签:

15 条评论:

Blogger Huanyan 说...

the reason why I post this is to prove you wrong (does this sound familiar?)

10:08 上午  
Blogger dOe 说...

:D rawrr! i'm reading your blog!

6:19 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

Jesse!! me me! :)

11:09 下午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

lol. okok, here goes!

huanyan:
1. your laughter shakes the earth.
2. i challenge you to a shaolin showdown!
3. RED! what else? (oh, and white, for PAP)
4. i like your optimism.
5. huanyan + his red crocs.
6. hee. kingkong. *roars~!*
7. why is the sky blue?

ziwei:
1. you cut your hair yourself!
2. i'll challenge you to evangelise through paintings.
3. pastel colours.
4. you're very real when relating to people. =)
5. hee. my first impression of you = a nerd. *oops* which was proven wrong!
6. mr whiskers!
7. hmmm, WHY? why is the sky so bleuuuuUUUuuu~?

Shuyi:
1. shuyi likes birds~! hmmm. sounds weird.
2. i'll challenge you to stop worrying. hee.
3. yellow! chirpy, energetic.
4. i like your diligence.
5. shuyi looking shocked, exclaiming, "huh? really?"
6. cats and birds. hee.
7. Ooh. From the scientific point of view, why is the sky so BLUE~?!

hee. done!

2:10 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

o.0
i cant imagine me cutting my own hair... =\

2:57 下午  
Blogger xinying 说...

i read ur blog too!

2:10 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

hee.. i read your blog too..

edwin

2:35 上午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

wah. more and more ppl. haha.

yizhong:
1. i knew you when i was in sec 1. that makes 8 years?!
2. i challenge you to not watch youtube, and not play dota till 4th may.
3. blue. haha. dunno why.
4. you're ever willing to serve God and His people. =)
5. when you gave me a xmas card many years ago with only a "how?" on the envelope. -.-
6. eh, dog. haha.
7. why are cloudy skies grey? isit that the water vapours that make up the clouds are dirty?! haha.

7:20 下午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

xinying:
1. you have long hair! haha. random indeed.
2. hmmm. i'll challenge you to listen to 曹格's songs!
3. purple! your fav colour, which i cant seem to associate you with. but because of its un-associativity, it came to my mind. ironic. haha.
4. you love what you study, and you don't study for the sake of getting good grades. =)
5. during first 3 months when you kept talking in class. hee.
6. puppy! ever so energetic.
7. hmm. what are the psychological behaviors of water vapours? lol.

7:34 下午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

edwin:
1. you like cats! same as me!
2. hmmmm, eat carrots!
3. grey. noticed that quite a no. of your tees are along the greyish scale.
4. you took the trouble to drive me home ytd though it was really late and you're really tired.
5. edwin wearing long-sleeved shirts + cufflinks
6. cats. fluffy-tailed cats. =D
7. eh, what are the practical steps to building stronger bilateral relationship with our neighbouring coutries? *just ignore me*

7:52 下午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

Hey people,
pls remember about:
"8. If I do this for you, you must post this [post] on your blog"

Don't act BluR ah. =) (i am exempted) muahaha

11:41 下午  
Blogger zz_xiaodi 说...

haha... interesting post...

Xiaodi

4:08 上午  
Anonymous 匿名 说...

i read your blog too... it's a good way to while away lunch hour in the civil service... except my cheena very lousy... haha... hi sis! long time no catch up le. Hope your guitar skills improved as much as your cheena typing! :p
Robert

1:45 下午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

越来越多人了!啊~!

zhenzhong:
1. zee-zee~!

*cold wind blows*
2. hmmm. SMILE~! hardly see you smile eh, either frown, or laugh. hee.
3. blue. guy colour.
4. you're good with computers. i'm not. haha.
5. zz patting a bro on the shoulders, saying, "Ey..." loudly with a wide smile.
6. 蚂蚁。always doing sth. but 蚂蚁 not animal leh. hmmm.
7. hmmm, do you know... how many species of mosquitoes there are in singapore?!













EIGHTY! FREAKING EIGHTY!
.done.

12:00 上午  
Blogger me-myself-i 说...

Robert:
1. you're one of the three history majors i ever knew.
2. i challenge you to listen to 曹格!wahhahhaa. + a SHAOLIN SHOWDOWN~! heh.
3. white. of tauhuey.
4. you always have a way with aunties and uncles.
5. robert talking non-stop. lol.
6. eh, parrot. yack-kee-di-yack. hee.
7. do you buy food from other stalls besides the caipeng stall?

12:18 上午  

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页