Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

星期二, 十月 10, 2006

rants. today isn't exactly the bestest day of my life. hence prolly why i got no mood to type in cheenese. have alot of work to do. so much that i decided to mug thru the night. but i became so tired i cant think properly. have been studying since 10am. so i decided to take a nap. i set the alarm and went to bed. i woke up and it's time for school. i realised my phone's in silent mode. HENCE THE ALARM DIDN'T RING! den i had to skip lectures to finish my homework. sth i hate doing. yiwen fell ill. din come school today. felt quite bored during french lessons today. french tutor sat down beside me and shared my textbook. he's really friendly and funny. but having him staring into my eyes is really kinda weird. so marks the end of my non-bestest day of my life. still got lots of stuff to do. sian-sation overwhelms. flushed and washed away by the waves in big sea of sian.

最近,it came to a point where 我开始害怕幸福的感觉。每次感到幸福时,i'll always end up disappointed and hurt. 所以,我满足于没有幸福的感觉。这样就不会受伤了。

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页